With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, and of EU Regulation 2016/679, in particular with regard to arts. 12 and 13, we inform you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with current legislation.
SaniPocket is constantly committed to adopting technical and organizational solutions aimed at ensuring high standards of lawfulness, security and protection in the processing of personal data: the requirements of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation are implemented (hereinafter in the text “GDPR” acronym of the General Data Protection Regulation) and other legal provisions, including, in particular, those of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (hereinafter the “Privacy Code” or “Code”).
Who is the data controller?
SaniPocket is the owner of the processing of your personal data according to the meaning of the GDPR and the Code.
What data are processed by us?
Personal data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “Data“). Data you provide: all the data you have provided us to request the provision of a service or simply information about our products and services; the Data could by way of example be: your name and surname, your contact details (including address, telephone number and e-mail address), profession, date and place of birth, tax code. The provision of such information, if requested by the contract or essential for its execution, constitutes a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the Contract; failure to communicate such data may make it impossible to conclude the Contract and / or provide by SaniPocket related services and products.
SaniPocketdoes not acquire or process categories of personal data, such as information that reveals your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical beliefs.
On what legal bases and on what standards will we process your data?
Personal data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “Data”). We will only process your data where permitted by the applicable legal provisions. Specifically, we will process your data on the basis of articles 6 and 9 GDPR and on the basis of consent pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, as well as in compliance with the corresponding rules of the Code: Consent art. 6 (1) paragraph 1 (a), art. 7 GDPR): we will process certain data only in the presence of your preliminary, free and express consent. You have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time with effect for the future.
- Execution of a contract: in order to conclude and execute the requested contract, it is necessary to have access to and process certain Data.
- Compliance with a legal obligation art. 6 (1) paragraph 1 (c) GDPR): in order to ensure compliance with these requirements, we must process certain data.
For what purposes are your data processed?
Your data will be processed by us only and exclusively for the purposes permitted by the data protection legislation such as:
a) purposes previously approved by you;
b) data processing for the purpose of executing the Contract;
c) execution of pre-contractual measures upon your request;
d) fulfillment of the legal obligations to which we are subject;
e) safeguarding of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties, except in the event that your interests prevail over them;
f) ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right or legal claim;
g) for reasons of significant public interest;
h) marketing and advertising, in particular direct marketing activities.
Among other things, we will process your data for specific purposes as shown below by way of example:
- for purposes related to the Contract: especially to execute the Contract entered into with you;
- contact you in relation to the Contract and for its management;
- Customer service: in order to offer you a valid customer service, we will process your data regularly, in order, for example, to give you complete advice
- management of requests for legal guarantees, product compliance, assistance, requests for withdrawal, management and termination of the Contract.
Processing of your data subject to Consent:in the following cases we will process your data only and only if you have given your express consent for:
Advertising and marketing: if you have previously given your consent in this sense, we will process your data to inform you of any offer that may interest you and we will contact you using the communication channels expressly authorized by you. The promotional and marketing activities in question can be carried out by telephone and email: obviously you can object at any time to the processing for these purposes. In addition to the above, SaniPocket may process your data to comply with legal obligations and, therefore, for compliance with any rule or legal provision that we intend and must comply with or for data security for indispensable measures to ensure the security of your data and corporate data from attacks external and / or in order to avoid external attacks. Again to comply with legal obligations imposed on us and / or in order to prevent fraud or in the event of litigation. Finally, for tax, accounting and administrative purposes, always in compliance with and in compliance with current regulations.
For what period will we process your data?
As expressly provided for in art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, we will keep your data only for the time necessary to process them for the purposes for which they are processed. Indicatively, your data will be kept for the following periods:
- tax / administrative obligations: 10 years;
- regulatory obligations regarding product warranty: 28 months;
- contractual obligations regarding additional after-sales services: from 36 to 78 months based on the chosen service.
How is your data protected?
SaniPocket will process your personal data based on the security obligations relating to the processing of data pursuant to art. 32 GDPR. In order to ensure an adequate level of data protection aimed at limiting the risk of their use in an improper or illegal way, technical and organizational measures have been implemented that comply with internationally recognized IT standards, these measures are constantly subject to verification .
What are your rights?
You, according to the GDPR and other applicable provisions on data protection, have precise and non-limitable rights.
As an interested party, he has in particular the following rights under the GDPR, towards SaniPocket:
1) Right of access (art.15 GDPR): you can request at any time that you are provided with information on your data stored by us. This information refers, among other things, to the categories of data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the origin of the data in the event that we have not obtained them directly from you. You may receive a free copy of your data which is the subject of the contract.
2) Right of rectification (art.16 GDPR): you can request a correction of your data. We will take appropriate measures aimed at ensuring that your data that we keep and process on an ongoing basis is kept correct, complete, up to date and relevant, based on the most recent information provided to us.
3) Right to erasure (art.17 GDPR):you can request the erasure of your data, provided that the relevant conditions provided by law exist. For example, this could occur on the basis of art. 17 of GDPR:
- if the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw the consent on which the data processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if you object to the processing of your data and there are no prevalent legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing, or if you object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes;
- if the data have been processed unlawfully; unless the treatment is necessary:
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing of your data; in particular as regards the retention periods of documents required by law;
- for the assessment, exercise or defense of a legal right or claim.
4) Right to limitation of treatment (art.18 GDPR): you can obtain a limitation on the processing of your data if these are not exact or if they are no longer necessary;
5) Right to data portability (art.20 GDPR): you have the right to receive a copy of your data, which you previously provided directly to GAS.NET GROUP, and if expressly requested by you, we undertake to transfer them – where this is technically possible – to another data controller indicated by you;
6) Right to object (art. 21 GDPR):You can object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your data, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) o f) of the GDPR, or if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will no longer process your data. The latter condition does not apply if we can demonstrate the existence of compelling legitimate reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over your interests, or if we need your data to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
7) Right to withdraw consent at any time (art.13 GDPR) if the treatment is based on consent – without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation, by sending the relative request to the contacts listed below or through the methods techniques eventually made available by SaniPocket.
SaniPocket willtry to manage all requests in a reasonable period and, indicatively, within 30 days, unless reasonably indicated and communicated extension.
8) Complaint: You always have the right to make a report and file a complaint with a competent data protection authority, pursuant to art. 77 of GDPR.
Who is the owner of your data?
For all requests for information and for the exercise of your rights, you can contact SanPocket:
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SaniPocketwill inform you promptly where there should be substantial changes with reference to the way your data is processed, we will promptly inform you of such changes.